Nestled in the heart of the bustling “Golden Triangle” of Kuala Lumpur and within walking distance from the Petronas Twin Towers, Aquaria KLCC is a state-of-the-art oceanarium showcasing over 5,000 different exhibits of aquatic and land-bound creatures over a sprawling 60,000 square-foot space in the Concourse Level of the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
- Marvel at the Arapaima, the world’s largest freshwater fish which can weigh up to 200kg
- Walk through Aquaria’s 90-metre long tunnel to view sharks, stingrays and other marine life
- Watch the Bumblebee Dart Frog, which is said to be one of the most toxic animals on earth
- Observe the Sand Tiger Shark, one of the most aggressive sharks in the world
- Watch the daily fish-feeding sessions