Sanrio Hello Kitty Town
The first SANRIO HELLO KITTY TOWN attraction outside of Japan consists of various interactive and walk-through activities, which follow the popular Hello Kitty theme. One of the highlights include Black Wonder, an interactive activity for both children and adults to save Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel, who has been kidnapped by Kuromi! The attraction uses technology such as sensors and computers to enhance the experience as well as devices to interact with during the mission.
At the Wishful Studio, visitors can look forward to various activities from creating their very own Hello Kitty themed souvenirs to getting their nails done and dressing up as their favourite character for a memorable photo moment.
Families and young children can experience the charm of Friendship Land with its playground, enjoy a tea cup ride, watch Hello Kitty and Friends perform in a live show at the Purrfect Stage and have photo opportunities at Dream Photo Garden. Children can also celebrate their birthday in the Apple or Strawberry themed party rooms with Hello Kitty!
Another iconic highlight is Kitty’s House, a highly themed and partly guided experience with a facilitator who will brief visitors on tasks to be completed at the six sections of the house: Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Kitty’s Room, Secret Closet, and Mimmy’s Room.
There are also a host of delectable Hello Kitty themed drinks and pastries from the Red Bow Café and Cinnamoroll Café to refuel in between enjoying the activities!
List of activities available:
- Black Wonder – Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel have been kidnapped by Kuromi, help save them!
- Dream Photo Garden- Pose with Hello Kitty and Friends for a memorable photo souvenir.
- Purrfect Stage – Watch Hello Kitty and Friends put on a special performance just for you.
- Kitty’s House- Take a tour and complete simple tasks at Hello Kitty’s house that she shares with her sister Mimmy.
- Tea Cup Rides – Take a spin on the iconic tea cup ride with your family.
- Wishful Studio – Create your own Hello Kitty themed souvenirs to bring home!
- Food & Beverage – Refuel in style with Hello Kitty themed food and drinks at the Red Bow Café on the ground floor and Cinnamoroll Café on level 1.