Climbing up mountains is a wonderful way to discover the diversity and uniqueness of Malaysia’s natural landscape, starting from the tropical rainforest in the lowlands to the mountain vegetation in the high elevations. River crossings and gushing waterfalls along the way add to the adventure.
From easier walks in the cool comfort of Peninsular Malaysia’s Main Range to the more challenging peaks of Malaysian Borneo, there are mountains to tempt every level of climber. Be it high or low, with each ascent you make, you will be rewarded with awe-inspiring sights and discoveries that will expand your mind.
- Bukit Bendera (PenangHill), Penang
- Gunung Jerai, Kedah
- Gunung Tahan, Taman Negara, Pahang
- Gunung Brinchang and Gunung Berembun, Cameron Highlands, Pahang
- Mount Kinabalu, Kinabalu Park, Sabah
- Mount Santubong, Sarawak
- Gunung Mulu (Mulu Caves), Mulu National Park, Sarawak